As we are approaching to one of the biggest events in the mobile industry this year, the MWC 2011, we hear from Tweakers and Samfirmware that the descendent of the Samsung Galaxy S will have the following specs:
- CPU: Orion 1GHz Dual-Core
- Display: 4.5-inch Super AMOLED
- OS: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Camera: 8MP with LED Flash, 1.3 MP front-facing
- Connectivity: NFC, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Memory: microSD card support up to 32GB
The new Galaxy S will be revealed on February 13th at Mobile World Congress.